I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award a few days ago by Crumpled Paper Cranes. I am so grateful to have been nominated for this award as well the One Lovely Blog Award I wrote about yesterday.
The rules for this one are pretty much the same as the One Lovely Blog Award. They are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Here are seven more interesting facts about me:
- I am nineteen, but no one believes that’s my age. I act too old and look too young.
- I have been writing poetry since elementary school. My poetry was terrible then, luckily I have improved.
- I am an avid reader. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote is one of my favorite books.
- Edna St Vincent Millay is my favorite poet. She is my inspiration as both a writer and a feminist.
- I am part Greek and part Finnish. For some reason people are amazed when I tell them I’m Greek.
- I am a vegetarian. Yes, I get enough protein.
- I hope to someday see the northern lights.
I’m going to try and nominate a decent amount of bloggers. I used up most of the blogs I follow on yesterday’s post.
Elan Mudrow the pictures here are incredible as are the poems. I have a soft spot for black and white photography.
bjscribblesandphotography wonderfully composed pictures of rural life with some poems mixed in.
Audacious Aspirations every poem here is heavy with powerful imagery.
Night time ramblings lovely writing and she left me some really nice comments.
I am so grateful for the nominations I have received. It really inspires me to have more confidence in my writing abilities.